Saturday, February 26, 2005

More progress

Tomorrow i have to go back to England to visit Dad in hospital, so work has to go on hold. Still it teaches me what is most important. On the website I have finished updating the pages as far as People/Traditions, maybe about halfway through. I put a note on my home page that the new version will be ready around May. I have created two Yahoo groups:

Amazon Tropical Forest and Jungle Photos Users

The aim is to provide a forum for discussing rainforest issues and the Jungle Photos website without having to worry so much about the backend maintenance.

I set up a domain SciEdge to promote my science education and outreach efforts. The aim is that this work complements and enhances the Jungle Photos site, as offering personal education products (such as presentations and travel programs) whereas Jungle Photos will offer free on-line information and ability-to-pay lesson plans.

No comments: